Through partnering with Alteryx, Competitive Analytics is able to utilize their intuitive work flow for our own data blending and advanced analytics. Competitive Analytics and Alteryx also partner for Business Intelligence seminars and events, empowering other analysts with the necessary tools to make better and faster business decisions.
Tableau Software is used as a powerful desktop visualization engine for “power users” that want to explore and leverage all the functionality of DECIPHER™ as well as dig down deep into any dimension of data they wish. We use Tableau as a supplemental product alongside DECIPHER™.
Who Uses Tableau? Here’s just a a few examples:
• Allstate Insurance, Insurance
• Amica, Insurance
• AOL, Media, Entertainment & Publishing
• AREVA, Energy & Utilities
• Aspire Public Schools, Education
• Blastrac Manufacturing, Manufacturing
• Camelot Strategic Marketing & Media, Media, Entert. & Publishing
• Cheyne Capital, Investment Services
• China Eastern Airlines, Transportation & Logistics
• City of Charlotte, Government
• Cornell University, Education
• Creighton University, Education
• Dallas Cowboys, Retail & Distribution
• DePaul University, Education
• DePauw University, Education
• eBay, Retail & Distribution
• EMC, Software & Technology
• Equinox Ltd, Software & Technology
• Ernst & Young, Business Services
• eteamz, Media, Entertainment & Publishing
• Ferrari, Retail & Distribution
• FiberTower, Software & Technology
• First American Corporation, Business Services
• First Choice Power, Energy & Utilities
• Flyer Enterprises, Retail & Distribution
• Intel, Software & Technology
• Jacksonville State University, Education
• Kabel Deutschland, Telecommunications
• Kaleida Health, Healthcare & Medical
• Kwantum, Retail & Distribution
• Kwantum, Transportation & Logistics
• Locatus, Media, Entertainment & Publishing
• LSU Health Sciences, Healthcare & Medical
• MAPLight.org, Government
• Maritime & Mercantile, Other
• Mercer, Business Services
• Millard Public Schools, Education
• Mindshare, Media, Entertainment & Publishing
• National Financial Partners, Investment Services
• National Motor Club, Transportation & Logistics
• Nokia, Telecommunications
• Oco, Software & Technology
• Omega, Software & Technology
• OptumHealth, Insurance
• Oxford University, Education
• Pacific Northwest National Labs, Government
• Pacific University, Education
• Pearson, Education
• Playdom, Software & Technology
• Predicta Brazil, Media, Entertainment & Publishing
• RBC Wealth Management, Banking & Finance
• Region 4, Education
• Rosenblatt Securities, Investment Services
• Rosenblatt Securities, Investment Services
• Ryan Nokes, Media, Entertainment & Publishing
• Schuberg Philis, Software & Technology
• Seattle Children’s, Healthcare & Medical
• Seattle Times, Media, Entertainment & Publishing
• Service Corporation International, Business Services
• Silvaris, Consumer Goods & Services
• Stanford University, Education
• Sveriges Television, Media, Entertainment & Publishing
• Swedbank, Banking & Finance
• The Danish Olympic Committee, Other
• The Martin Agency, Media, Entertainment & Publishing
• ThoughtStorm, Investment Services
• Trexin, Investment Services
• UnitedHealthcare, Insurance
• University of California, Irvine – Medical Center, Healthcare & Medical
• US Auto Parts, Retail & Distribution
• Wells Fargo Bank, Banking & Finance
• Yale University, Education
Partnering with Roambi, DECIPHER™ MOBILE empowers our clients with a truly full-service, turn-key, and mobile BI solution. Out of the over 30 mobile BI apps and services we put through the proverbial ringer in order to find a perfect compliment to DECIPHER’s™ analytics, Roambi truly reinvents how a mobile business application should work in order to enhance the productivity and decision-making of “on-the-go” employees. Roambi is a visualization engine that is native to the iPhone and iPad that makes business data and reports easy to access, navigate, and interact with DECIPHER™. Simply, it puts the pulse of your business in the palm of your hand. Moreover, Roambi solves a ubiquitous daily problem: How do you quickly access and conveniently navigate company reports and data that were designed for the desktop, on a screen the size of your palm? MeLLmo was founded to solve this problem. Headquartered in San Diego, CA, MeLLmo has a worldwide customer base of Fortune 500 companies and SMBs across a diverse range of industries including: telecommunications, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, consumer technology, packaged goods and others.
Who is using Roambi?
• 200 of the Top 500 Fortune companies already using Roambi
• 70% of the worldwide top pharma companies using Roambi
• 2 of the 3 biggest telecommunication companies in Europe
• 2 of the 4 biggest automotive companies in Europe
• 8 of the 20 biggest companies in Germany
• 2 of the 5 biggest Financial companies in Germany
We are focused on delivering mobile BI solutions for the iPad and iPhone, and as such, we work very closely with Apple Business, which provides in-depth technical expertise about leveraging Apple technology within the business environment. We also consider ourselves Apple fanatics who keep a pulse on anything and everything that has to do with Apple products, services, technology, apps, and operating systems. In essence, we not only make sure DECIPHER™ MOBILE integrates seamlessly on iPad and iPhones, but also keep a pulse on the best apps for business in order to help our clients maximize their productivity.
It is universally recognized that the majority of data mining and analytical applications run within or on top of the Microsoft Windows environment, and as such, we immerse ourselves in all the vital Windows-based analytical tools that exist. Whether it is SQL, EViews, Tableau, Excel, or Access, we understand the importance of maintaining a high level of expertise within the Windows platform.
Google technologies offer numerous web and analytical tools that we employ to help our clients.
WordPress is an amazing web development tool that optimizes the concept of modular design. It allows us to customize our website specifically to the needs of our clients and website visitors. WordPress also offers myriad plugins that enhance the experience of our website visitors.
WP Engine offers the best fully-managed WordPress Hosting Platform. They provide unparalleled speed for web hosting, giving us confidence that everyone visiting our site has a pleasant experience navigating through each page. Disclosure: We are incredibly demanding when it comes to our customer service requests . . . and yet WP Engine’s tech support has come through for us EVERY TIME.
We have logged an immense number of hours taking a Mac and creating a machine capable of running both Windows and Mac at one time. In fact, our benchmarking tests reveal that a Mac running Windows will outperform a PC running Windows. Moreover, we can help you integrate your iMac or MacBook Pro to run both Windows and Mac seamlessly.
We make sure to keep IBM’s SPSS software in our analytical tool belt. It helps us perform advanced statistical analysis, through more than a dozen of its fully integrated modules.
EViews is a worldwide leader in Windows-based econometric software. It gives us access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools, insuring we are in the forefront of leading business intelligence strategies.
We utilize Daylite as our comprehensive CRM to effectively manage our contacts, client projects, opportunities, and more. It keeps everything related to our business in one place and allows us to access and share this information on our desktops, iPads, and iPhones. Daylite helps us proudly provide “Nordstromesque” service to our clients and prospective clients by ensuring all of our team members are always up to date and informed.
For more about how we benefit from our partnership with Daylite, view their Case Study on Competitive Analytics here.